ads

Breaking News

Lil' Kim Debuts 'Real Sick' Ft. Jadakiss, Releases Long Delayed 'Hard Core' Mixtape

Lil' Kim Debuts 'Real Sick' Ft. Jadakiss, Releases Long Delayed 'Hard Core' Mixtape
Before her oft-delayed "Hard Core Mixtape" arrived, Lil' Kim unveiled a new track off the project. Titled "Real Sick",
the raptress' collaboration with Jadakiss was debuted during her visit to DJ KaySlay's SiriusXM show on Thursday, September 11.

The track features a sample of P. Diddy and Notorious B.I.G.'s "Victory". "Lil' Kim, the one they all love and hate/ The queen's back b**ches, regurgitate/ I got these hos real sick like a stomach ache," she raps.

After several delays, "Hard Core Mixtape" was finally released in late Thursday. In addition to Jadakiss, the 12-songs set includes Kimmy's collaborations with French Montana, Yo Gotti and Cassidy among others.

"I don't feel the need to change up my style or change the things that I used to rap about. This tape I tried to give a mixture of everything because that's just who I am," Kim told REVOLT of the follow-up to 2011's "Black Friday".

No comments