ads

Breaking News

video::Snoop Dogg Apologizes To Iggy Azalea After A Call From T.I.

T.I. is protective of his Hustle Gang artists, especially the crew’s current first lady, Iggy Azalea. So it should come as no surprise that Tip stepped in to stop the beef between Iggy and Snoop Dogg.

“Boys and girls, I just got off the phone with my homeboy Tip, the King of Atlanta, and it’s officially over,” Snoop said in an Instagram video he posted on Wednesday (October 15). “No more bad talk. I apologize. Yeah, I apologize. I’m sorry; I won’t do it again.”
It’s important to note that Snoop never said Iggy’s name while apologizing, but we can assume the olive branch was meant for her.
It all started on Sunday when Snoop posted a meme poking fun at Iggy on Instagram, with a caption that read “Iggy Azalea no makeup.” Azalea then responded with some tweets that she’s since erased, questioning why Tha Doggfather would do such a thing, and back and forth they went.

No comments