ads

Breaking News

Michelle Rodriguez 'Went Crazy a Little Bit' After Paul Walker's Death

Michelle Rodriguez 'Went Crazy a Little Bit' After Paul Walker's Death

Co-stars of the late Paul Walker have paid tribute to him as their action-adventure flick "Furious 7" is nearing its release date, and the latest who remembered him was actressMichelle Rodriguez. In a recent interview with EW.com, she admitted to be going "crazy a little bit" following his death in November 2013 in a tragic car crash. 

"I actually went on a bit of a binge," Rodriguez admitted. I went pretty crazy. A lot of the stuff I did last year I would never do had I been in my right mind."

"I was pushing myself to feel," Rodriguez recalled. "I felt like nothing I could do could make me feel alive, so I just kept pushing myself harder and harder. I was traveling and I was having sex. And I was just trying to ignore everything that I was feeling."

No comments