ads

Breaking News

Amber Rose Would Like to Reconcile With Wiz Khalifa, Calls Him 'Love of My Life'

Amber Rose Would Like to Reconcile With Wiz Khalifa, Calls Him 'Love of My Life'

The fact that Amber Rose still loves her estranged husband Wiz Khalifa is no longer a secret and she once again expressed her desire to reconcile with him. "We're not back together but ideally I would like to. He's the love of my life and we have a beautiful kid together," so she told MailOnline in a new interview

Though so, she and Khalifa "have been dating other people" right now, the 31-year-old entertainer stated. She furthermore added, "We're working on our friendship and co-parenting for Sebastian which is the most important thing."

And when it came to Sebastian, Rose revealed, "I would support anything that Sebastian wants to do in life, including going in to showbiz. I would give him the pros and cons of it." She, moreover, claimed, "I would support him and definitely be his manager and ensurethat no one would mess with my baby."

Rose then went on addressing another topic, which was her celebrity crush. "Charlie Hunnam is so hot, he's gorgeous," so she told the site, adding, "I was sorry he didn't keep the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role, that sucked. He's my only celebrity crush." 

No comments