ads

Breaking News

The Game Throws Shots at Young Thug in New Orleans


The Game Throws Shots at Young Thug in New Orleans

On May 5, The Game took aim at Young Thug while performing in New Orleans.
The California rapper expressed his discontent with the "Danny Glover" hitmaker by saying expletives in front of the crowd.

"My n***a [Lil Wayne] Tune ain't never been Hollywood, he's just been Hollygrove, n***a. You know what the f**k it is, n***a. Westside in this motherf***er. Anybody f***ing with Tune got a problem with me. I will f**k Young Thug up on Piru, n***a. Westside, n***a," he said on the mic.

The Game continued taunting Thug, "Now come to California. Do that s**t. I dare you. I dare a p***y n***a to walk through California and say 'F**k Wayne.' I'mma do a n***a like I did 40 Glocc. And if a n***a wanna problem, that n***a gonna get his ass smoked." This moment was captured on a video by Baller Alert.


Video kiriman Baller Alert (@balleralert) pada 

No comments