ads

Breaking News

T.I. Apologizes for His Sexist Comment on Hilary Clinton's Presidential Run

T.I. Apologizes for His Sexist Comment on Hilary Clinton's Presidential Run  T.I. tweets an apology after he realized that his rejection on Hilary Clinton and other women to be the president of the United States was offensive.
T.I. realized that his rejection of Hilary Clinton and other women to be the president of the United States was offensive. The hip-hop recording artist took to Twitter on Tuesday, October 13 to apologize for his discriminatory comment.

"My comments about women running for president were unequivocally insensitive and wrong," T.I. wrote. After addressing his mistake, the "Whatever You Like" rapper apologized to people who got offended by his comment as saying, "I sincerely apologize to everyone I offended."

T.I. previously made it clear that he wouldn't vote for Hilary in the upcoming election because she's a woman. "Not to be sexist but, I can't vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman," he told DJ Whoo Kid.

"Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well," the 35-year-old rapper continued. "But the president? It's kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally

No comments