ads

Breaking News

About Kim's Mom's hate post 'bout Kanye: The Account was hacked

Kris Jenner's Instagram was hacked with these nasty messages. Copyright [Instagram]


Keeping Up With The Kardashians momager Kris Jenner LOOKED like she'd posted a string of 'I hate Kanye' messages in a screen grab that was uploaded.
So it was no surprise when her followers went MENTAL... provoking serious Kardashian family feud speculation.
The very odd message read: "So this happened today. Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye West. I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit.

Kris joined Kim and Kanye in France for their wedding last month. Copyright [REX]
                                                            Kanye, Kim And Kris (from left)

 The message posted continued;
"I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim ... that's French Montana. Anywho the first to #IhateKanye will get a follow."
and we were like,Whaaaaaat?! Not French too?!
Then there was a whole load of racist rants which are TOO SHOCKING to post. Grim.
But before the world goes into COMPLETE MELTDOWN, it seems that Kris's account was hacked by some weird fan who wanted to stir up a bit of trouble.
Restoring peace and order in the world and our faith in humanity, the message was promptly deleted from Kris' account. Phew! Just like that!

No comments