ads

Breaking News

Watch: Miley Cyrus Can’t Stop Crying During VMA Backstage Interview



Miley Cyrus was the talk of last year’s MTV Video Music Awards; this year she was the heart and soul of the big show.
The Bangerz singer was reduced to tears after she brought out her friend Jesse to accept her Video of the Year award for “Wrecking Ball,” and to speak about his experience as a homeless youth.
“I’m like still on the verge of really crying so I could cry talking about it,” Miley told MTV News backstage at the Forum in Los Angeles. “I met Jesse, I went to this really cool place, it’s called My Friend’s Place. I just met him and from the second I saw him I knew that he had something to say.”
Fans heard Jesse’s message loud and clear. “I am accepting this award on behalf of the 1.6 million runaways and homeless youth in the United States, who are starving, lost and scared for their lives right now. I know this because I am one of these people,” Jesse said during the television broadcast, bringing his date, Cyrus, to tears as she watched on.
miley-crying

No comments