ads

Breaking News

Big Sean Addresses Ariana Grande Dating Rumors

Big Sean Addresses Ariana Grande Dating Rumors
When asked about the dating rumors, the 'To the World' rapper played coy and chose to praise the 'Problem' singer, saying, 'Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me.'

Big Sean addressed rumors, which said he was dating Ariana Grande, in an interview with Ryan Seacrest on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on Friday, September 26. Big said, "I'm like a big fan, I know where I'm at. I'm at 'On Air with Ryan Seacrest'. [But] I like to keep my personal life personal. You know what I'm saying?"

The 26-year-old rapper then praised Ariana, "But I am going to tell you this: That Ariana is very, very special. She's very special to me. Everything she has going on is good with her, everything I have going on is good with me, everything between me and her is good, and I'm just going to leave it at that."

No comments