ads

Breaking News

Alicia Keys Teases New Song 'I Am Here'

Alicia Keys Previews New Song 'I Am Here'

Alicia Keys is coming with a new track called "I Am Here". On Sunday, September 7, the singer took to Instagram to unveil a short preview of the forthcoming project that fans hope is from her new album.

In the 14-second teaser, Keys rocks braids she donned in the early chapter of her career. She plays the piano while singing, "We are here, we are here for all of us." The clip came along with a caption that read, "This is how I've been feeling..."

For now, it's unclear when the full version of the song will be released.

Keys, who's currently pregnant with her and husband Swizz Beatz' second child, has been working on a new album to follow up 2012's "Girl on Fire" that won Grammy's Best R&B Album title earlier this year.

 "What I know for a fact is it's the best music I've ever done in my life yet and it's really exciting to be able to have this kind of growth, this type of opportunity," she recently told the Associated Press. "The music's actually pretty much done already and so you'll be hearing some of it soon."

No comments