ads

Breaking News

DJ Khaled Debuts New Single 'Hold You Down' Ft. Chris Brown, Future and More

DJ Khaled has previewed his upcoming album with a new single called "Hold You Down". The full version of the track landed online on Monday, August 11, just hours after the rapper teased it with a short snippet on Instagram.

The slow-tempo cut features guest appearances from Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih and Future. "I had some problems back home/ I ain't wit' that bulls**t at all/ Maybe it's that Virginia in me/ Have a young ni**a go so hard/ Through it all you stuck with me/ Through it all you never ducked off like them cowards when they hit me/ Girl I swear to God you the real one and you know it," Breezy sings.

"Hold You Down" will appear in Khaled's "I Changed a Lot" album which is scheduled to be released later this year. A music video for the star-studded song was shot in the Hollywood Hills last month by director Gil Green.


No comments